- +31 88 383 88 88
- Call to check shipment rates
- Return policy within 14 days
We respect the privacy of all users of our site and ensure that any personal information you provide us with is treated confidentially. We use your information to process orders and manage commercial relationships (deliveries, billing, installations, security services and after-sales) as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will use this information only with your permission.
Use of data
We use the collected data in order to provide our customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details in order to carry out the order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- If you indicate that you do not want to install yourself, we need your data to make an appointment and to carry out the installation.
- In order to make shopping with Egardia as pleasantly as possible, we store the personal data and the data regarding the order and the use of our security services with your permission. This allows us to personalize the website and to recommend products which you may find interesting.
- With your permission, we use your data to inform you about our developments and about special offers and campaigns. If you respond to an offer or action we use this data for the implementation of the action, to announce the winner(s) and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns. We may use your data for advertising purposes, or with your express permission or as permitted by law. If you no longer appreciate this, you can inform us of this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you create an account with us, we will store your data on a Secure Server. In your online account, we store information such as your name and address, telephone number, email address, delivery and payment details. You yourself can change the information and remove it by logging in with your chosen username and password.
- We may use your information to fulfill any of our legal obligations.
Egardia does not sell your data
We will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only provide them to third parties who are involved in carrying out the order, delivery, installation and services. Our employees and the third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of the data.
Personal data are safe
We appreciate the confidence you place in us and we will therefore handle the data with the utmost care. When you place an order or consult your Egardia account, one of the most modern techniques is used: the Secure Socket Layer. For technical and operational reasons, it may be necessary to transfer your data to servers of enterprises affiliated with Egardia. However, your data will be protected and treated confidentially at all times.
If you register for the Egardia security service, you choose your own username and password. We do not know the password. Our employees cannot view images of cameras that have been installed. Stored images, too, cannot be accessed by our employees. You may grant our employees access to your online account if this is necessary for installation and service-related activities.
Information and changes
We are responsible for the treatment of personal information. If you want to have access to your personal data, or want to edit or delete it, you can send an email to email@example.com. Our customer service will further assist you if you need information about your data or if you want to change them. Should it be necessary to change our privacy statement, you will always find the most recent information on: www.egardia.com.